A Reasonable Atheist

a loose buckle on the bible belt


Friendly Atheist in my neck of the woods

Hemant Mehta, known as the "friendly atheist" and author of the book "I sold my soul on ebay", will be speaking at Harding University in my home state of Arkansas. My wife and I plan to attend.


I’ll be speaking about the book at Harding University (a Christian college) in Searcy, Arkansas (about 50 miles north-east of Little Rock) this Sunday evening in the Heritage Building’s Cone Chapel at 7:00 p.m. (local time).

The event is free to the public!

More information can be found on Facebook.

1 Responses to “Friendly Atheist in my neck of the woods”

  1. # Blogger brett

    Bart,
    Be sure to say hi tonight--I'm a frequent reader/commenter on Hemant's blog. I'll be the guy introducing Hemant at Harding tonight.  

Post a Comment

Search

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from echobucket. Make your own badge here.


    XML
    image